Love working with my laser cutter

I was gifted my laser cutting machine in April.I Went from no knowledge of what I was doing to being able to cut and engrave pretty much anything I can make into a xur file. I am struggling to get a business going. My
husband Jay has stage 4 liver failure and we recently adopted three of our grandchildren. I am the mother of ten children. The dirst seven are grown. I prayed for a way to be able ro support my new children and be able to take care ofcmy husband. I was gofted my laser and pray and hope for the Lord to bless me. Im a bit frightened that I wont succeed. Ive been up most of the night with my 5 year old. I'm 62 years old woth a five year old. My girls mean the world to me. Im praying for the Lord to open the wondows of heaven so I can take care of them and give them what they need.

Comments

Popular Posts