Quilting

Long story short I bought a glamper last spring. I really want to make it a place for me to hide. The drawback was the color of the appliances. ORANGE!! I looked online for quilts to use in it and have found nothing I like. I found this Moda fabric the other day and it has the reds I love along with salmon and mint. I could paint the appliances but not confident enough. I'm also looking for a color palette to paint the outside. I need to just bite the bullet and start so here I am making a quilt. We recently took custody of our three granddaughters ages 7, 8 and lil sis 8 months. Which is why making a quilt is a little overwhelming. Hundreds of blocks of which I wonder if I can manage. Lil sis is always needing cuddles which makes this a monster project. Youth has it's privileges. Trying to maintain a family if three lil girls after raising my 7 is daunting. I'm 57 in a few weeks and starting over again with a cute little gaggle of girls.

Comments

Popular Posts