Cookies, Cookies, Cookies

My sweet little Kaia turned five on the 7th and I was asked by my daughter to make some goodies. Kaia wanted a spooky party so everyone pitched in and made amazing treats. Below are the ones that I made. I used oreo cookies for the monsters. I just inserted a stick and dipped in chocolate added sprinkles (If you are in Utah I buy them at Orson Gygi everyone else can order on-line http://www.gygi.com/  ) from Orson Gygi I love that place!  I added candy eyes. For the mummies they are nutter butters dipped in white chocolate. I used a squeeze bottle full of white chocolate to pipe on the wraps. I let the chocolate on the mummy dry first then pipe the wrapping on. I absolutely love to do anything crafty.




By the plateful they look amazing!

I like these because they look fun but not hard to make.
 
Close up

Super easy for my kiddos to make!!

Comments

Popular Posts