Advent calendar made out of an old slide carousel

I bought some old slide carousels on etsy!!!!! I spray painted it and the I die cut some tags out of chip board adding some cute paper, days and clothespins.

 Spray painted and added tags. I added money for each day.

 I used an 80 slide carousel leaving spaces to add other tags. I sent this to my grandbuddies in Boston. I found some really cute paper to make Christmas tags to send to use the advent in December. I will post pictures when I get to that project.

Money!!!

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is almost here.

counting down the days!!

I added money to the advent. The boys can then decide what the want to do!
love the clothespins! Found at walmart.

 I saw these carousels and knew that I had to make an advent.
I keep telling my self to start Christmas but I keep on being drawn to Halloween!





Comments

Popular Posts